Wednesday 14 March 2007

introduction

I'll graduate in 3 months so now, for the first time, I have to start making some real decisions. Just to recap what's happened so far:
birth - rapid development - school - some more school - a bit more school - travelling the world - university and an undergraduate degree
... so at this stage I'm remarkably similar to thousands of other people my age. But now my choices about the future really are mine. Think of the events described above as progress up a tree - to start with we all follow the same track - up the trunk of the tree. Now we've hit the spot where the branches separate out. So now there may be three or four choices of branch which we could follow, but we must remember that each of these larger branches will subdivide and subdivide and subdivide.
So this is space for me to explore all these potential futures.

No comments: